- Provides Safety And Security
- Bad guys (and girls) simply do not like to be seen and will be less likely to target your home if it is tastefully illuminated. Landscape lighting enables you (and your neighbors) to see anyone making their way to your house. Even if you use night vision security cameras, footage will be much clearer and more useful to the authorities.
- Enhance The Usability Of Your Outdoor Spaces
- Do you enjoy entertaining like we do? If the answer is yes, landscape lighting will unlock a realm of possibilities. On mild evenings, open your outdoor space for guests to congregate in beautifully illuminated surroundings. There is nothing like fresh air as you enjoy the company of friends and loved ones.
- The Investment Makes Sense
- Have you recently invested in new landscaping, water features or hardscapes? Why not also enjoy the fruits of this investment once the sun goes down!? Experts say that we should invest 1% of our home’s value in landscape lighting. Hopefully, once you invest in new landscape lighting, you will be in your home for many years to come. But, in the instance that your home goes onto the market, nightscape pictures are valuable for your listing. And you can count on a potential buyer to drive by your home at night.
- Provides A Safe Environment For Your Family And Friends
- If it is the main walkway to your front door or a stone path through your backyard, pathway lights add a touch of elegance and safety. Pathway lights are also extremely effective at highlighting hardscape features along any walkway. Also, don’t forget about that dark driveway. Bollard style lights, installed in a staggered fashion, will add a 5-star resort look and feel to your home.
Contact Alexander Michael’s today for your free design consultation