Installing outdoor low voltage LED lighting is a perfect way to boost your home’s safety, security, and safety while saving on energy. It makes your outdoor living space friendly for relaxing immediately after the sun goes down. The good news is that installing the low voltage LED lights is less risky due to low or no cases of electric shock to installers.
Running a low-voltage landscape lighting system is cost-effective and energy-efficient. It helps you save energy by 85 percent, reducing the cost of operating your outdoor lighting system. Notably, there are many types and designs of LED outdoor bulbs. You’ll never run out of choices when looking for what suits you.Let’s see what outdoor low-voltage LED lighting systems are and the types available for landscaping design. #outdoorlighting #ledlightingsystems #amgarden Click To Tweet
What is Low Voltage Landscape Lighting?
As the name suggests, low voltage landscape lighting uses low voltage to work. The most common option is the 12V lighting system for residential outdoor living spaces. The lighting system converts the standard 120V current to 12V using a transformer. So, it mitigates the risk of electric shock.
Common Types of Landscape Lighting Fixtures
Here are some LED landscape lighting fixtures to install in your home.
- Path Lights: Illuminate pathways and walkways to guide residents at night. You can also install the fixtures in large flower beds with much ground vegetation.
- Flood Lights: Provide large light pools to illuminate wider areas using a single fixture. They have a 60-degree or more beam angle.
- Spotlights: These are the most common landscape lighting fixtures because they illuminate specific features on your landscape.
- Hardscape Lights: These low-profile fixtures are suitable for highlighting specific architectural features.
- Underwater Lights: These systems get submerged partially or fully in water throughout the year. They are common in ponds and fountains
- Step Lights: You can install these lights on your outdoor stairs to illuminate the path. These lighting fixtures reduce the risk of tripping.
Professional Outdoor Lighting Design and Installation
A low-voltage LED lighting is the most preferred outdoor lighting system in residential properties. While you can opt for DIY installation, you may have trouble designing the lighting layout. That’s where outdoor lighting experts come in to help you. Consider hiring outdoor landscapers and lighting professionals at AM Garden for installation.
Finding the Right Outdoor Lighting for Your Garden
The versatility of the outdoor low voltage LED lighting system makes it the number one choice for many homeowners. You can get various lighting fixtures that fit your style and outdoor living space. AM Garden can help you brighten up your garden when you’re ready to get started.
Contact us today for stunning landscaping and lighting solutions in your garden.